Are you a passionate and driven individual looking to make a difference in the world of pest management? Do you thrive on building connections with like-minded professionals and enjoy being the face of a respected association? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
The National Pest Technicians Association (NPTA) is the leading voice for pest management professionals in the UK. We are dedicated to advancing the pest management industry through education, networking, and advocacy. Our mission is to promote excellence and professionalism in pest management.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Technical Support Officer, you will play a crucial role in supporting our members, who are pest management experts, across the Northern UK region. This hybrid position, based in the Midlands or the North of the UK, offers you a great opportunity to interact with and support like-minded professional pest technicians.
• A strong passion for the pest management industry and a desire to make a positive impact.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage with professionals in the field.
• Technical knowledge of pest management methods and best practices.
• Proven ability to deliver training and educational sessions.
• Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Willingness to travel within the Northern UK region as needed.
Full UK driving license.
• Provide technical assistance and guidance to NPTA members.
• Serve as the front-facing representative of NPTA,fostering strong relationships with members and stakeholders.
• Conduct training sessions and workshops to enhance the knowledge and skills of pest management professionals.
• Collaborate with industry experts and contribute to the development of best practices.
• Act as a resource for members, answering enquiries and providing support.
• Assist in organising and participating in association events, conferences, and networking opportunities.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• A dynamic and supportive work environment.
• Opportunities for professional development and growth.
• The chance to be at the forefront of the pest management industry.
• Make a meaningful contribution to the success and professionalism of the sector.
If you are a dedicated pest management enthusiast with a knack for connecting with professionals and a passion for excellence in pest management, we want to hear from you! Join our team at NPTA and help us shape the future of pest management in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re the ideal candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!